Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ballin' and Teaching the Gospel!

Kia ora!

It was such a solid week. I don't have too many things to share though. It was honestly just a normal missionary week, nothing too crazy, but it was solid! 

On Monday we played a mean game of gridiron (football) with some other elders. It was way fun! But today we're getting all the elders and playing a mean game of flag football! I'm so pumped! Here in Papakura, we have heaps of massive fields, So it'll be so sweet! I'll make sure to tell you all about it! ;) 

On Tuesday morning we got up at 5:45 with the Redhill elders and went to the Rec Center to play ball! Man, oh man... Elder Johnson is the man! We play so similar! It was probably the funnest ball I've played on my mission! We're going to start playing every Tuesday and Thursday! 

This week I had to go to Hamilton with the Manurewa Elders to MLC. It was a great meeting. Elder Haleck of the Seventy was there presiding at President's house during the meeting. Very cool experience! And of course, Sister Papell never lets me down with her amazing cooking that we get to smash after the meeting is over! Flippin' beautiful!

That's about it honestly. I don't want to say too much, and have nothing to say on my mother's day call! ;) But I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful week! 

I just got a picture of Baylee at Prom! FLIPPIN' MEAN AS!! I was honestly so pumped when I saw that picture!! That's the one Bay! 

Love ya heaps,
Elder Butler 

We decided a new career for both of us... models!! ;) #wilsonmodels

#Halensteinsmodels

Halensteins models part 2. With our boy Faasolo! 

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago when we got our gifts from Sister Tarangutu! 

KEMPS! This was honestly the most heated game of all time! Me and Johnson just couldn't put it together! I think we lost about 11 or 12 games until we finally won! And when we won... we left! ;) haha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment