Monday, September 21, 2015

Ah, Rats...

What's up, what's up?!

This week was another roller coaster! 

So first of all, I'd just like you to know that on P-Day last week I freaked all the bros out! I went up and threw down a one-handed, alley-oop 360!! Coolest dunk I've ever done! It was such a lucky catch though. ;) Haha, just thought I'd let you know!! 

Holden got married? Flip!! That's mean as! Funny story about that...Sometimes when I have extra time in the morning to study, I'll drop my pen on the list of talks from General Conference and read the one that it lands on. My goodness, I read four talks about marriage and families, fatherhood, and getting married without delay! And church yesterday...Sacrament meeting was all about marriage and families (talks given my a newlywed couple)  Then in the last 2 classes, I taught the law of chastity, and then we learned about the roles of mothers and fathers!! Haha, I was getting more nervous by the second!! I couldn't tell if I was feeling trunky or nervous as!! Haha, totally kidding! ;) 

We had zone meeting this week! Elder Rios and I totally smashed it! We had a 3 legged race to start if off.. to wake up the 22 missionaries in our zone! Now we owe the Morrinsville Elders 2 chocolate bars!! ;) 

We have the COOLEST family ever that we're teaching! I mentioned them last week I think! Elsie and Tena. The family from Kiribati that makes us eat every time.. on the floor! They are doing well and came to church yesterday! They fed us heaps again! Love it! I have pics too, don't worry mother!

We went over to another family's home the other day. And straight away I thought of Baylee!! It was the son's birthday party! And there on the table was a massive Mine-craft cake!! Unreal! ;) I'm sure she would love it, so I'll get a pic soon from Tina! 
 
Funny story... So we were tracting this week and found this Chinese girl. She seemed pretty nice! So I said, "Hello! How are you?" Blah, blah.. all the good stuff. And she didn't say anything! Then she says, "You're handsome!" and whips out her camera, takes a picture, and leaves! I was so confused.... ;) 

That's all for now! We're going through the temple on Thursday! So I'm way pumped about that! We're playing ball with the Zone Leaders from Taranaki at 5:30 tomorrow morning! I'm pumped about that also!! ;) (They're coming up for the temple as well, and they're good ballers!) That's all the plans so far! I love you all heaps and missin' ya bunches! 

Ka Kite,
Elder Butler

Elsie and Tena!! Check out my lack of flexibility!! I would get food all over my pants because I can't lean over to my plate!! ;) 
 

I found a nice Rat... ew

Just kidding.. It's Alex and Tina's! But I'm tempted to chuck it in a pot of boiling water and make some rat stew or something! That's how starving we are right now! No food at the flat!! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment