Sunday, February 22, 2015

Big Ol' 19!!



Kia ora!!! :) 

Well to all of you ignorant people (kidding) ...it's my birthday tomorrow!! :) haha big ol' 19!! I'm not a little boy anymore!! ;) 

So last week was sick as!! We went to Dawson Falls on Mt. Taranaki!! Beautiful!! ;) We went with our district!! The hike was unreal... I'll send you some pics!! But this computer is frustrating!! The pics take ages to upload... so I'll try my hardest. 

Mother... Remember how i said a while back how you would be so proud of me because I do the dishes all the time? Well now we actually have a dishwasher! And you probably would have disowned me as your child if you would have seen what happened the other day. I put all the dishes in the washer like a good little missionary. Turned it on, and left the flat to go out and work. We get back home a few hours later... and the whole kitchen was covered in bubbles and water!! I put the wrong dang soap in the dishwasher!! ;) Man... pretty bad.
We had a cool experience the other day with a man named Mark. He was literally the most EVIL man i have ever met in my life!! He had more antimormon material to throw at us than i knew was even possible!! When i left that house... I was thinking to myself... man.. if that would have happened to me at the beginning of my mission... my faith would have been thrown around, and I would have been depressed and even lost!! But now... with the huge growth of my testimony, It couldn't even shake my faith!! :) and I'm so grateful for that!! My mission has definitely changed my life in that way!! I can't wait to see how much it's grown after 2 years!! I left Mark's house that day with a big smile... and felt great!! 

I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting yesterday!! Loved it... I love bearing my testimony about the Savior!! The wairua (spirit) hits me so hard!! :) 

Uncle Shawn.. you better be reading this.. Some members in my ward came up to me and said.. "Elder Butler... you were a mean as basketball player!!" I was like.. how do you know that!? Then they showed me a video made by my Uncle Shawn... the one that I didn't get the chance to see yet!! SO SICK!!! Thank you so much!! I absolutely loved it!! 

Thank you mama and dad for the package!! I look pretty mean in my AZ apparel! :) 

Sorry I don't have much to say today!! But I need to have time to send some pics still!! I love you all!! OFA ATU!!! :) Talk to you next week!! :) Cheers!!

Ka Kite,
Elder Butler 


The Drive
The top of the hike near Dawson Falls
Me and my Boys!
Me and Canoy
Mt. Taranaki from our flat!
Anyone want to go on a hike?!
When you are serving in a branch, this is what the program looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment